Position Description: Inventory Specialist
Exciting opportunity for an Inventory Specialist to join the team at Adaptive Phage Therapeutics (APT). The Inventory Specialist will be responsible for the accurate accounting of inventory including receiving, processing, recording, and distributing supplies and materials in the laboratory and manufacturing space. The position will also require the performance of a variety of clerical duties including data entry and maintenance of files and records within a LIMS program.
- Purchases materials, supplies, and services with daily duties including PO creation and management, executing orders with vendors, receiving materials, and invoice reconciliation with accounts payable.
- Ensures continued flow of production activities by conducting cycle counts and obtaining delivery of adequate business supplies and raw material for all distribution channels.
- Resolves complaints and disputes between requestors, vendors, finance, and any other applicable stakeholders.
- Develops working relationships with suppliers to preserve the company’s good business reputation while still obtaining competitive prices.
- Follows all quality procedures dictated by APT’s Quality Management System.
- Complies with applicable antitrust and other purchasing-related laws and regulations including Federal Acquisition Regulations for government contracts.
- Complies with applicable corporate policies & procedures and FDA/ISO regulations pertaining to the purchasing function.
- Performs other duties & projects as assigned.
- Associates degree or higher in a scientific and/or business field
- Minimum of 2-years experience in inventory purchasing/management, material coordination, or other related supply chain responsibilities within the life sciences industry
- Experience with InstantGMP software (or equivalent) preferred
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand and work for extended periods of time
- Will require scheduling flexibility to accommodate varying manufacturing schedules
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
Compensation: Salary is industry-standard and is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Job ID: 2020-002