Position Description: Banking Manufacturing Technician
Exciting opportunity for a microbiologist/phage biologist to join the team at Adaptive Phage Therapeutics (APT). The candidate will work within the Bio Banking Department and may also have opportunity to work across other manufacturing departments.
- Propagate, maintain, and catalogue bacterial cell and bacteriophage lines under approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Adheres to the company Quality Management System (QMS) to maintain highly controlled manufacturing process.
- Adheres to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP), Biological Safety Level-2 (BSL-2), and aseptic technique in all manufacturing/Laboratory processes.
- Prepares raw materials and/or equipment for manufacturing and laboratory processes and participates in the inventory auditing.
- Maintains a clean working environment including participation in regular laboratory cleaning schedule per established cleaning SOPs.
- BS in biology or related field.
- 0-1 years of experience in a laboratory setting, prefer experience in microbiology and/or bacteriophage biology.
- Will require scheduling flexibility to accommodate varying manufacturing schedules. Weekend shifts are also possible.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Proven experience as a team player
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and work for extended periods of time.
Compensation: Salary is industry-standard and is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Job ID: 21.004