Adaptive Phage Therapeutics, Inc (APT) is a clinical-stage biotech company developing innovative bacteriophage therapies addressing the global crisis of antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections. APT is looking for a hands-on, innovative, and collaborative HR leader to be the primary driver of key HR business initiatives as the company grows and evolves. The Manager/Senior Manager, Human Resources will be responsible for supporting all HR related planning, compliance, execution, and strategic efforts.
Reporting to the Vice President, Finance & Administration, the Manager/Senior Manager, Human Resources will be essential in driving HR strategy, championing employee engagement, growth and development and delivering core HR functions, including HR planning and management, recruiting, and retaining top talent, organizational learning and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee engagement and communications, and organizational structure and design. This exciting opportunity will support our people strategy to enable rapid growth while ensuring a cohesive, collaborative, inclusive, and fun workplace experience.
- Develop, implement, and administer all HR programs, including recruiting, on-boarding/ off-boarding, compensation and payroll, benefits, performance management, total rewards and recognition, learning and development, compliance, and organizational development
- Identify, prioritize, develop, and drive company-wide HR programs and policies, ensuring alignment with corporate objectives and compliance with federal and state laws
- Manage and administer compensation and total rewards programs, including all benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Assess ongoing competitiveness of current programs, and develop compensation and total rewards program to attract top talent and motivate, reward, and retain existing employees, and manage benefits renewal process, including evaluation of alternatives, management of vendors, and presentations to management and employees
- Assist in the administration of the 401k plan
- Stay up to date with trends in people analytics, HR best practices, and HR systems
- Provide information to employees on all benefit-related questions and resolve employee benefits issues
- Collaborate with and be a trusted advisor to senior leaders and managers to address organizational challenges and ensure high-level of engagement and performance
- Drive strong company culture as we grow and evolve ensuring an excellent employee experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years progressive HR experience in fast-paced, high-growth organizations in the biotech/pharma sector, including 2+ years of relevant experience managing benefits and HR systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, practices, and current employment laws
- Expertise in organization development and design, engagement, and employee experience
- Deep understanding of employment practices and employee relations in high-growth life science companies with a proven track record for creating and implementing HR initiatives
- Ability to form strong partnerships and trust with employees regardless of level
- Ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- High-energy professional with demonstrated self-confidence, high integrity, and sensitivity to others
- Desire to be a key part of a high-growth, early-stage biotech company
Compensation: Salary is industry-standard and is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Job ID: 21.023