Position Description: Manufacturing Technician
Exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to join the team at Adaptive Phage Therapeutics (APT). The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for performing the Fill/Finish phase of manufacturing operations and auxiliary components under approved standard operating procedures. The candidate must be comfortable with machinery, equipment, aseptic processing/gowning, and interacting with software interfaces.
- Operates bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment such as: incubators, disposable single-use bioreactors, centrifuges, sterile fill instruments, and CRFs.
- Perform sterilization and maintenance checks including cleaning in-place and servicing in-place of production cleanroom equipment
- Follow basic safety/EHS requirements, SOPs, cGMP, work rules and other company’s policies
- Documents all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately per cGMP, QMS, and regulatory requirements
- Performs daily manufacturing tasks per Standard Operating Procedures and Manufacturing Production Records
- Perform mathematical calculations routinely (e.g. viability, concentration and density)
- Ensures all production activities are completed in an aseptic, safe, and compliant manor
- Routinely monitors manufacturing processes and recognizes potential process issues as they arise; proactively escalates identified issues to senior staff
- be comfortable learning new methodologies and skills rapidly while maintaining critical thinking to improve processes and documentation.
- 1+ year(s): Experience in a regulated cleanroom or manufacturing environment or an Associate degree in a life science field
- Previous aseptic filling experience a plus
- Experience with aseptic fillers (RABS, Isolators) preferred
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and work for extended periods of time.
- Will require scheduling flexibility to accommodate varying manufacturing schedules.
- Outstanding organizational and technical communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
Compensation: Salary is industry-standard and is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Job ID: 2020-008